Dialogue
B=BobK=Ken
B: Have you heard that Beckham wrote a book about himself?
B: 你听说了吗?贝克汉姆写了一本关于我们的书?
K: Of course. Five thousand people queued1 for over ten hours to see David Beckham sign copies of his autobiography2.
K: 当然了。5000人排了10个多小时的队就为了等到贝克汉姆在自传上的签名。
B: They must be mad.
B: 他肯定是疯了。
K: Why are you so? If I were them, I would do that too.
K: 为何这么说?假如我是他们,我也会那样做的。
B: Are you his fan?
B: 你是他的球迷?
K: Yes. I love his good-looking, his shyness and his supereme talent.
K: 是的。我爱他的英俊,爱他的害羞和他的才华横溢。
B: Do you love football?
B: 你爱足球吗?
K: What do you mean?
K: 你的意思是?
B: I mean Beckham is famous for his good-looking, not his football skill.
B: 我的意思是贝克汉姆出名是由于他的英俊,而不是他的球技。
K: No. Since he stepped out onto the pitch3 forhis first team place as a shifted4 teenager, David Beckham has always been Manchester United's favorite.
K: 不。自从作为天才少年首发上场以来,贝克汉姆一直是曼联最受喜欢的球员。
B: Really?
B: 是不是真的?
K: The England defeated German in 2000 after 34 years' fight. And the most important one was passed by him.
K: 2000年,英格兰经过34年的拼搏终于打败了德国队。而最为要紧的一个球就是他传的。
B: Oh, I begin to love him now.
B: 噢,我开始喜欢他了。